- Photographic reflexs- the ability to copy a person's movement after seeing it performed only once.
- Night vision
- Chronopathy (time sense)
- Chemical Quantitative Aptitudinal
- Thermoception- gives a person an enhanced sense of heat. Allows the user to sense when people are near them, or sense when someone is lying.
- Eidetic memory
- Mental mimicry- the ability to watch and observe someone and mentally "become" them.
- Heart rate control- allows the user to accelerate and decrease their heart rate, allowing the user to enhance their agility and reflexes or to fake their death.
- Influencing abilities:
- Releasing nitrous oxide (laughing gas) that sends the victim into a paralyzing state of euphoria.
- Releasing a chemical that disables a person's ability to lie.
There are at least three ways you can make an Alpha skill:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.