Red Flag is a movement of Alphas that reject the labels of regular people. Red Flag is referenced in the first episode as a terrorist organization, based in a cell structure. In a message released in the episode Rosetta, the organization believes in "neurodiversity". This serves as an umbrella term for the neurological disorders and mutations, which give Alphas their abilities.
So far, the organization has been seen recruiting Alphas and defending against government anti-Alpha policy (in Rosetta, they destroyed the supply of neonatal drug that would prevent someone from being born with Alpha ability). Because of the Alphas who support Red Flag, they are able to remain hidden from government scrutiny.
According to the episode The Unusual Suspects, government involvement in the Alpha phenomenon stretches back to the MK-Ultra experiments of the 1960's, and a manifesto written by Stanton Parish at that time may be the foundation of the Red Flag ideology.
In Rosetta, the team chase Milos Kosar and Purlec while they attempt to destroy a supply of anti-Alpha neonatal medication. In the process, they find out that omniglot Anna is one of the leaders of the organization.
In The Unusual Suspects, an unnamed agent impersonates Dr. Rosen in order to access MK-Ultra files, leading to the deaths of three men involved in the experiment. Also an assassin, Issac kills scientists and attempts to assassinate Dr.Lee Rosen which fails.
In Original Sin, Issac is sent to kill Dani who has a flashdrive containing information on a meeting for Red Flag agents. He is killed by Cameron Hicks. Anna, while not seen doing it encrypted the file in the flash drive Dani's boyfriend stole.
- Anna (Translator)
- Milos Kosar (Electrogenic)
- Purlec (Synesthete)
- The Ghost (Influencer)
- Dr. Gordon Kern (Sonic)
- Dr. Lee Rosen Imposter (Morphogene)
- Isaac (Necrotic Empowered)
- Stanton Parish Hypercongnitive
- Anna's Bodyguard (The Big Man) (Hyperadrenal)
- Isaac's Target Finder Navigator
- Cornell Scipio Pyrotechinc
- Kimi Milard (Influencer)
- Megan Bates (Electrogenic)
- Ted Asher (Synesthete)
- Jeff Kowalka (Hyperadrenal)
- Throat Singing Alpha (Sonic)
- Vincent [Infulencer]]
- Brian Kessler Electrgenic (Possible operative)
- Jane Kessler Hyperadrenal (Possible operative)
- Red Flag has a complicated relationship with Dr. Rosen. While they have tried to have him killed multiple times, Stanton Parish seems to show admiration for the doctor, and is intent on using him in his larger scheme.