|Portrayed By||Malik Yoba|
|Family||Jeannie Harken (wife)|
Bill Harken is a former FBI agent and a hyperadrenal Alpha on Rosen's team. His wife Jeannie thought he was still employed with the FBI. Bill was suspended from the Bureau after getting angry with a colleague and accidentally shoving him through a solid wall; he only planned on staying with Rosen's team until his suspension was over. He's since decided to stay on the team, even though the Bureau offered to reinstate him.
- See: Bill Harken/Season 1
- See: Bill Harken/Season 2
Bill has the ability to enhance his strength and speed triggered by a "fight or flight" response. It is implied that he can activate this state at will. Bill cannot stay in this state for very long or else he will become cripplingly fatigued. Bill suffers from anger management issues. He has what Rosen describes as "boundary issues"; he routinely samples other people's food without asking permission.
- Bill used to work with the FBI, before an incident where he broke his superior's clavicle. Despite an offer to return to the bureau during Bill and Gary's Excellent Adventure, Bill preferred to stay with the team.
- Bill can also enhance the strength in his legs, enabling him to run considerably faster.
- In addition to enhanced strength and speed, he also seems to become invulnerable, and only seems to respond to pain after he stops using his ability.
- Bill seems to be immune to Matthew Hurley's power to make people mad.